A leading international chemical distribution company with subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and North America, Nordmann distributes natural and chemical raw materials, additives and specialty chemicals around the world. As a sales and marketing organization, Nordmann links suppliers from across the globe to customers throughout the manufacturing industry. The company staffs 460 employees worldwide and achieved €440 million in turnover in 2019.
Nordmann US Inc. is based in Jacksonville, Fla. and heads the sales operations of the company in the United States.
Our success at Nordmann comes from the direct connections we build with customers and suppliers from 25 different locations worldwide and through the extensive portfolio of high-quality, technically sophisticated raw materials and specialty chemicals our company provides. With the individualized solutions and services we offer, Nordmann helps manufacturers from all major industries produce their goods safely and efficiently.
We offer partners:
- an innovative product portfolio
- technical know-how and application-related expertise in top industries
- secure and reliable supply-chain solutions
- help with product development
- expertise and support concerning regulatory compliance around the world